Sunday, September 21, 2008

fire wall

What is that....that creates a fire wall
but ignorance of the free spirit ...that ...is un manifest and bound.
When the logs of wood ....floating in water meet....they say
Hi......and then smile.......thats all .....nothing more .
It takes appachhan to bring two logs together to make a raft.

How thing s have come to ...... in what way...................life turns around and meets ..
You ....................
from the same place you started...........nothing appears changed but every thing is changed.
You wish .........you have never left the place
in the first place.........

How should i tell you ....what you are to me I ve thought all along.............and now I wonder
Why should I tell you ....at all ..!!!

I know there is no reason for me to wander....and then....there is every reason for me to explore....till I see butterflies ,sparrows and pigeons ...around....
but when there are fire walls......every where....
Lines ...drawn ....in ....thick ...... maroon ink .......i cant run.......i cant walk...
I cant stay........i cant speak........i cant emote...... i cant feel.....

and then i cant breath........................
that,s when people walk out ...............and friends................... don't come in ....

but i dont crib...... about being an explorer.......about being emotive ...about telling people what i feel about the colours of rainbow..........about loving them .....as individuals.....as men ...as women...as animals ...about missing their talks.........their smiles ..............their gentle curves....
and their hatred.......

thats why .....i feel the tears in my eyes....a heaviness in my chest ......when an un known mother beats up her child ......and the child begins to cry..
Thats why i feel every drop of rain ....as though its sent by the gods above ....just for me...
and

Fire walls....!!!! makes people feel they are worth less creatures .....good for nothing ... a virus .....an unwanted malicious soft ware ...thats gonna eat u up...!!!! worse ...............corrupt your operating system.!!!....

I feel that in this short life ............we spend more time building fire walls .......
i feel i need to hear your voice ......
i need to talk ...............
and i need to fight .......
quarrel like small children over the sand castles ......the princess and the prince ... in those fabulous buildings.....

and then.............laugh ...jump.....giggle ..... fill our pockets full of fist full of moist sand.......
for thats all im gonna have ....over me ..... when im gone...

but then when i go up above......I shal be seen as THE strongest and richest guy who ever entered heaven....for he had broken more fire walls while building none...and who had the most pleasant memories ......of a child ......All of them in fact
In tact...
in the nest .........
safe............... . and between the cupped palms of a child's hand














No comments:

Post a Comment