Monday, December 08, 2008

O'bebe

My love .......
do i need to tell u ............I love you ...
Do i need to tell u that I live only for u......

No.... i wont ..... i cant ...for I love u....
ur eyes ..... seek me... amongst the milion strange lights ... million moments ...m
and the million lives u live ........ not knowin that u live only for me and love me

like the aroma of the fresh coffee bean ......my soul is freed as the tongues of fire engulf it
desire they say ...... is fire ...... in me its grown into a tree....

in ur dreams that tree seems like a flower... like a seed that has broken the promise
to the earth .....
oh my babe u know ..... now ... that I m no honest bloke.....but my love ...
its u who drove me crazy......
its you ..who is the life all around to me..

my love .... do i need to tell u that i love you

yes i do .........

O'bebe .........

No comments:

Post a Comment