Saturday, April 18, 2020

Mundaka II

Mundaka II
The swing :
---------------

I ...appear
And ... disappear
In the .....void
,,,that was nothing
and everything
...And then she
manifested
out of nothing ..and
nowhere...

Illusion it seemed
When she ..smiled
I felt... bliss
yet... I pinch
Her nose...
And it was me who was
breathless

The "free one"
Was not seperate
But one
Within me
And without

I loose all
...That I had
And then she said
.....Throw away...
..all that remains
And..... my bags
Dropped

I want to run ...away
But there is no where to go
Every where and
Everything
Seem to be
Me

I want to arrive
But there is no
Destination
To call as
me and mine

I am infinite
And.... I yet,,,, am small
A speck on the cosmic canvas
And yet the ..canvas
Itself ....
Is me ...

A ......deep
.......Gut ly cry appeared out of
No where ..
And fear
Inside ....
.....Of many birth s
,,,,emerged ...to fill ...
the cosmos .....
....And she ..then ...
Embraced me
....and ..... it.... merged into
a colossal
hummmmmmmm

The bridge
...Was thus
...Crossed
....in to the land ....
Of the
.......Unnamed ...
And the frogs !!!!
Said ....
Nothing

In solitude
...They sat...
And into...... infinity
They gazed .....
And gently ....they held
Each others hand
And
....Swayed....

Just like girl
On a swing....

..........
On a flight
19 th of August 19:23 hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment