Sunday, June 08, 2008

plants... orkids.... nana and the kid

The plants.......my Zoya...breath with their heart and humans through their noses...is that why they bear flowers and we sleep over cots.....Nana patekar's character in a Marathi movie said it now...its a surreal movie.......the chief actor is a child...must see this kids acting its so different.The Marathi accent is fantastic...


Do kids need a mentor...especially kids who have a traumatic childhood....or kids who are ahead of the time....their time and others..........kids are the manifestations of of the longing ...of the love...of the heart that cares.....of the hand that feeds........


Do you remember me...

As i remember my place in the magnificent cave....and the light .....

I remember it .....always....not even a second is lost without feeling the aroma of the freshness of that place....i breath it from my heart .......thats why i can afford the orchids ...................for you


Will you come running to me as the kid runs and hugs " bhootya" ....the key protagonist in the film.................I would.........................................................................if i see you................................................if ever i saw you

No comments:

Post a Comment