Sunday, November 09, 2008

Maula...............lets make tea ( if i were a girl)

Mere maula....Now
U have to speak....... your words.......

U have to tell about your life ......... in your own way


When I ask u.............I mean u.......your thoughts your feelings .......
but then what can represent the sea better?........... when I asked the sea......
The sea .......pointed its fingers at you and ........disappeared.


But then I am in a way relieved..........


Some where ....... Sometime .......... I ll meet you .
I will carry leaves of tea.............and you ........water..
Let there be fire...........let there be celebration
and then let us hold hands........and walk a few steps on the sands of time .........till
the night ends
till the sun ........... comes over the horizon ........and stretches its limbs.....


I see u ........when u sleep........ like a child .... in my arms......and i too shall close my eyes .......no i dont want ....even to wink my eye lid....and I will feel u.......to the core ....touching ur soul ..and making it alive....and fresh and earthy.


and in the morning ......we shall drink the tea.......made sweet by the rays of moon and .....cold by the separation about to come.....


but ...... who drinks such tea........ has no death ...... no rebirth....and........no...... there IS no seperation....


Mere Maula............ don't u know what lies in my heart?......don't u realize the harm of your silence.
Speak to me..........your words........
Tell me about ...........me....and about you....
then
I too will tell u..........and pour
All my anguish........all my love .......all my passion......and I will melt u....then and there.....and freeze the time ......so the moon remains the moon ....... and the sand ...remains the sand.....and the waves remain there .... watching us..in embrace..


with arms wide open.........

No comments:

Post a Comment