Thursday, November 13, 2008

Maula...............when u get angry( if i were a girl)

Maula.................anger....your anger...is
in my eyes.....and...... burns my self....
and ur silence is worse..........i just loose my ...self.......in it..


how would it be .......if i hug u ...just when ....u are mad ....
i would come near when u push me.....just .......that far....
I would hold u ............sooooo .....near to my moist heart ......that..u just feel wet
in ur eyes..and i know .......u wont like like it .....



would it be not nice ....if i rip ur shirt off.......and bite ur lips....... soft
u feel.......soft as a leaf.. that has a free fall.........gentle as a whirl wind....
in ur heart that's like molten earth..........the kiss.......leaves a tatoo.....


do u know when u are angry........u're actually acting ....showing off....and look like a great panda from China..........who is about to deliver......twins!! and......like a gorgeous.....hippo about to let out a yawn...........and .....some thing is stuck at its throat !!
its a make believe .......as some say...that shoots of bamboo.......are disappearing ....getting extinct from the face of earth..................and all that crap....


No... don't close ur eyes.......open them .....my... charmer...... of the snake in me....
look at me, look into my eyes .....and feel my breath.........and breath it ....
You breathe me ............and me alone ......


But i like ur anger....its like .....rock and roll.......
...........and u mistake that u are the rock and i am the roll
have u ever wondered .that its could be...
the other way around....


yes ........u......do and
no u dont....


Maula........oh....maula.......


if i were to be asked in a live interveiw, what do i love about u,
I would turn around the chair and resting my arms on the backrest....
I would ask
"to begin with?"......and then say
................................."every thing "

No comments:

Post a Comment