Saturday, December 01, 2012

Desert ... and.... Heat

Sand moves  and becomes time
Time .....in hours minutes and seconds...
Time......in moments
Who says ....Time is frozen?
Who says ...Time waits?

Moments .....
Neither true .. nor ... False
Neither weak ... nor .. Strong..
Moments are moments....
grains of sand
that move....

a daze fills my self....
getting lost .....slowly 
steadily....grain by grain 
Letters meet and become words 
the heart feels the heat 
of the desert .....
I feel life ....not fertile ... not ...  barren 
I yearn for the morning sun 
the chirping cricket of the night pristine...
the first drop of rain....
just like the tribe....
of grains ... of sand...

Come my love .....
come out... of moments.....
of my yearnings and desires.....
of  the heat.. of being barren...
of the moistness of .. being fertile...
Speak my love.....
in my years of solitude....
in to my heart....
where every moment.. waits
only for you .
and time....
is infinite......and immobile....




No comments:

Post a Comment