Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The crucible..and the mad man

In your love.... my beloved...
I burn my clothes..... and remain un touched by fire.
Naked... I lie...in your embrace

The warmth of your skin...and the smell
takes me back....far ... into a land of no man
and makes me
a Child.

Naked... I live .. for.... your love... tests and untests me
I learn .. to Live for you ...and unlearn
Me.

When the hum of the liberation song touches me and seeps
into my heart...I am born again ...and am willing to die for it..a million times...
I soak in it like ... the smile .. on ur lips ...and miss a beat hear and there ...
but the song remains

Fire...around me ... makes me mad.... and insane....
and yet.... its around it,,, the mind weaves the butterflies...and the wind gives the wings
and i fly...

and gather a few more ....like me ....all mad ones ... young an old...
all naked... in love....
The crucible is alive ..they sing ...
and melt into my heart ...
of pure gold..

No comments:

Post a Comment