Sunday, March 18, 2012

Words


Sometimes ... I have none....

Its as though ......I have receded in to a deep and dark place
...
The place is unknown ...... and people are unseen ,......things 


are

 not felt.....in the same way ..............

Thats when I hear you ......as a faint whisper......

 an emotion. 

 a Word.....


Its darkness resembles the night 

of the lonely walk ....by the valley of flowers 


.....



The silence.......of the leaves that gently fall by ....

The hands.....that were once cold...feel warm...


The Air ..is still.... but so .am I

in its whispers.. time drops its ambition to rule ... and becomes

no time.......and Wings appear of no where .....


Dreams ........are real .....


As words..



....

...words... were all ... that I ever had .....


To see......to know ....and to feel.....

To love.....and to live...

3 comments:

  1. This is a fine write. I enjoyed it. i have tried something similar few weeks back (http://iamdirtyineedwashing.blogspot.in/2012/03/expressedunexpressed.html) . I am sure i will visit your blog more often. Thank for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shamsud.... liked your post ....thanks for ur comments...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....what else cud have been said to make incompleteness so complete!!

    ReplyDelete