Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Of death


To night I write
to a friend unknown , unmet, unseen......
Yet I feel ....the presence........amongst the 
Yellow flowers....with petals folded
in prayer.

To night... at this very moment...
just across...the feet....
the friend.. sits 
as me...
as self...
and smiles.....and extends ..his arms
I am the child... or is he ...?
I wonder....
but the calling...!

I close my eyes... and 
pretend to sleep....
Pretend not to feel....
I lie....that I am dreaming ....to myself
and in the world around....
inside....
a rainbow appears...
from the land of glowing fairies.....
The friend....is a rainbow.

What if I dont embrace
What if i dont try to avoid... to run ..
What if I shun....
And open my eyes
How does it matter 
says the rainbow....
I am here to stay 
As long as there is a cloud....
which sings its heart out....for 
the rays of sun...
in love

If the morning sun ...rising as a reflection
in the water that is held in palm
And stays...in my heart  
when the water flows
back to the river
Then
So be it.......

No comments:

Post a Comment