Sunday, May 13, 2012

around a cool corner




Here .... I touch ...you  ...
the....moist.. earth......no its not ...
actually its feels... like a stone .....
life less.....motion less and time less.....all of which
is not me.......
You tell me......its all over....and give it back ......the kiss
for the life in ur hand......and you dont talk.... you dont cry...you dont allow me to...
either.....


I begin to close my eyes.... and hold the cold palms on my face to wipe
the sweat......of fear.... of loosing you....for ever....
Thats the moment......I know...again... that  love is true
I know that to loose you.......is no fiction....
its real......
the rock speaks.... the truth and only the truth... and in nights of may some ...


.stones arent supposed to be cool


Strangers... we were... and 
in tru love strangers we became......







No comments:

Post a Comment