Sunday, May 13, 2012

Song of Anjaan Peer : Ecstasy









Is it a journey.....

into a land of no land

no time...

no space..



I am no longer aware....

not that I  choose to be so ..

what is being unaware..

when you are every where.

Out of me... and inside.

with in and with out..




Is it foolish then....

to yearn for you 

in the form .....

of the spoken word

or the sound of the breath

or even silence..

as I walk...

this journey.....in solitude




I find.... my self 

searching for that one ....east

where I  shall find the sun rising...

or that .. one ...whisper from the bosom of mountains

make me awake....

I am devoid of directions....

and in this being.... I become




a Darvesh....




St 1. questions.

..
St 2. expanding awareness. 


St 3 yearning for physical manifestation.....aum/prana/mauna.

St.4....the search..


St a 5...the simplicity of becoming.....


the last word..... the being

1 comment:

  1. when I met Anjaan peer in the beginning ...i didn't actually see him. he was felt and he remains so

    ReplyDelete