Saturday, April 18, 2020

Amour

Some times
I feel
The rose ....with my lips
Some times it's so real
That I feel the rose
On my very lips
And I can smell
You
Amour
And it makes my life
Miserable
For it stays and stays ...
...has a power
a personality ...a desire ..
.and a destination ..
.a thirst....
of its own ....
a life too

And it  takes away
my sleep
fills my dreams
mostly...
You Amour....,then.
.... are every where

As the dew drop
on the petals of rose
As the wet earth ...soft ..
almost edible strands
Of the grass on the mound 

As the breath
That is heard ....
over the call during
these times
when the roads are
quiet
Unusually

......words spoken
Loose their meaning
And words not spoken
don't mean a thing
Such is the aroma
Of the rose ...
That you wear ..
On you ...
Amour

And as silly as it can get
I just keep waiting
For  the morning
And the noon
And in the nights
That are warm
And lonely ..
In solitude
It fills me
With silence...

Broken only
by
Sounds of breath
That End too soon
And the heat
That melts
A log of wood
And that's when
I wake up
In your arms and you say
...
Then?

No comments:

Post a Comment