Saturday, April 18, 2020

Mundaka III

Mundaka III
Rootless
-------------

what is this ?...!!
I ask.... in awe
.the girl on the swing
was me

the free one said..
this is "it"
the soul of all...
the mother of one ..
and none...

It is ..peace...
does not rest ...
does not fall...
and does not rise..
is never ....the ..masculine..
is not the feminine....
but ..both ...and beyond,,,,
its is none...

It...is ....the sound
does not vibrate
is not a melody
does not have a rythm....
is here ...there....and every where
outside you
and inside.....
but both..and beyond....
its is nothing
and every thing

It.....is the supreme ,,,
does not claim...
has no throne....
has no movement...
of its own..
yet the swing ...
the string.....
the girl...
moved ...
inside you ...and outside ..
but both and beyond ,,
It ..is still...

It ...is the light
but does not glow...
it is the ..Non light
but does not fade...in to the dark
It is the truth..
but has no proof
to call it ....so
It is the mundane
it is the non mundane
yet...
has no charm..
no romance ..
no shine ...
but both and beyond
its me...
in you ....and you
in me...

and i see..
an old woman
walk to wards me....
and gently wipe my eyes
her eyes.....were
still
when she said
you ... learn ....you.... know
and..... I am all that is.
.."to be"

the body
was cold ...
chest was chocked
and ..in torrents
were the eyes
washing away ...
the current....and the past
but both and from beyond
was the touch

I hold her hands
soft , and old
holding within them
countless lives
i ask
who are you ?
I am she said
the wise one

I am awake
but from what ?
in what ?
there arent any easy answers
I look around for the wise one
and I ask people around
where did she go?

People see me
in bewilderment
i have no answers
till i met a child
who , when he saw me
exclaimed ....
Momma,,,!!! ,Momma...!!!
he is the one ....he is the one ...
i saw ...

I kneel ...
in front of the child
and ask ...what he had seen...
show me your chest ,,he said
I unbutton my shirt
and he said
"they are not there"!!!
i saw them going in !!

I knew
I wont see the wise one
or the free one ...
again...
just like the child
I believe
that they are
in
me...

and then
I looked into the mirror
shaved ! i stood
with no trace
of even
the roots..

and I ask
Who am I?
....
and those frogs
where did they go ?

😊

No comments:

Post a Comment