Saturday, April 18, 2020

Soul poem II : A Dream in a cup of Black coffee

Soul poem II : A Dream in a cup of Black coffee

 
Angel...fumes..........from the mind
That burn with a desire......to rise.....
arise they do .......till they disaapear....
into my self.....
into such a  sky......
may....my mind   arise.

I rise ... into the sky 
and I soar...back to the world...
World that has ceazed to be painfull...
all   I  see.... is the silver..... that lines the dark clouds
Stooping down to kiss the ....bylanes..
of the maze
called life.........

The rickshaw wallah.... was in my dream
just the other day ....
he smiled too....as
he fought with me ...for the change  I didnt owe
yet again........oh what a way ..
to be awakend ..from a slumber
I think .. its time to get into the 
cold rugs.....back...to dream...
to a sleep ....thats just begining to warm up  my existance
and the wave of cold winter....is passing by

The mind.....had its own sky
Lit.....with a glow...
I see it ..yet ..  cant show it...
In to that glow .........I vanish....
with the body .. with the mind ....and with all I have 
and Yes.. I dont forget to take my childhood....
the woman on the swing....
the fresh leaves.....some orchid buds....
and the pearls.. of morning dew..
and my kids..

Oh the sky......
Breaks... the shells.... of my birth....
of my memories......... of agony 
and ecstasies.......
Layers......of them...concepts
are gone........and a sigh of relief....
is wispered

The cosmos..... has kept its word
It just deliverd a 
child...for the immortal world
again.........

Here I am the rickshaw.....the rickshawallah
and the traveller....
I am the song.....I am the singer....and I am the one 
who listens.....too...
no ... its not boring ....!!!! I seem to yell...
infact thats how it is........
In silence rested peace....In peace the light.....In light the word.....
That which was silence.... had ...become the word...
its indeed the word ...that became the song...

Wake up...!!! wakeup.....!!
Did I  hear some one calling .....


and I woke up..... like a moron
and the coffee... had gone cold....
but the sky ....the clouds....the woman on the swing... the orchid buds....the morning dew....
and ....my children
all in smiles.....and the  heart of the rickshawalla...
still....beating strong....
.and  in his self......was...
Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment