Saturday, April 18, 2020

Mundaka IV

The Song of "it"
.........................
Epilogue
.............
Mundaka IV
........................

When it will be felt
if not here
When it will be sung
if not now
Where it shall be chronicled
if not here

It
My beloved zoya
is like me ... in you
unseen, unspoken
yet living , loving
as you

It
is the absolute of the absolute
the nondual of the non dual
as one it is you as me
as many it is me and you

It
Sometimes
just sometimes now a days
makes me ...move as the rivulet
from the clouds on to the mountain
and to the land
makes me the pebble that moves along
and i begin , as i move to
shed the moss
of existence
I move and not move at the same time
just like i wait to hear your heart beat
and also no wait to hear your voice

It
sings its own song
in many un-mindfull ways
and buddha smiles as he hears
this song .....
he doesn't moderate the song ,
nor the singer ...and
lets him be ....as what he ought to be
and
Lets him be what he is

It
Does not hold
the universe ... nor its peace
the world...........nor its sorrows
not that it doesent want to
but it cant
even if it wants
for
its the everything of everything
and nothing of nothing

It
is the mother ... of all children
unborn
seen in your eyes ......
under the tree
before we blinked
and I
became
a no body
and
merged into the silvery
light
from a branch
of a
teak wood tree

.........BoooM............

No comments:

Post a Comment