Saturday, April 18, 2020

Soul poem III : The Jasmine bud

Soul poem III : The Jasmine bud

Destiny.....
Brings me near.....the edge....
Moments.....lost and forgotten....usher in ....
The smell of first rain .....is never lost..
Open your arms...to me ...a whisper says...
as  I become a  jasmine bud
The moment is warm ...... hold it in your palm...and drink
the times .....sips ..of love...
let it settle down....the fragrance...
Breath in ....my beloved....
breath me....and all that was ever mine...
From here .... to infinity ....

Fear ....
is in my being....
not that I become old ..  or you wither away 
but to loose your warmth ..when alive
A whisper is all that I AM ......and  you ..a flower
Yet the embrace ..is celestial
The gods.. of light ... of sound.... of water....of earth .... and of space...
Dance ....and make merry...
Its in me ....the sky is aglow.....gone is the despair and so is the darkness

In your being .. is mine...
In the  moment is all that is ...ours...and by the 
dawn ...we are gone ..

Sometimes......I seem to talk to my self...
Imagine.....there wasnt a moment .....to spare 
Imagine... there was  no sky ...for the birds.....no clouds.. for the angels 
Imagine ... there were no kids..... no mama papas...no girls.. and no boys...
Imagine...  there are .. no flowers.. ... no rain drops... and no butter flies...
Imagine .... there was no hate... and  Love was absent too...
Imagine .. Sound was unheard...  the word unspoken...and ...Language was a distant dream
Imagine...Lennon.. was never born ....


In my .....nothingness ... you were present 
In my ...every thing.......then
Can  you be absent.

O my ....jasmine ..
May .. You .....Bloom .....

No comments:

Post a Comment